Community partners are local organizations, businesses or individuals who have made a $250 or greater tax deductible contribution to The Village Square. In lieu of making a financial contribution, organizations or businesses with a substantial amount of public traffic can become a community partner by participating in our Lunch Across the Aisle program simply by displaying postcards at their place of business during the month long initiative (toward the beginning of each calendar year). A partnership is active for one year from the date of the contribution or “Lunch Across the Aisle” participation. To make a partnership contribution, click on the flag below and fill in an amount of $250 or over on the PayPal checkout page. You will be contacted directly by our staff following your donation. You may also mail your donation to: The Village Square, PO Box 10352, Tallahassee, FL 32302 (we keep more of your donation made by mail).
- Your linked logo or name on the front page of the local Village Square website
- Your linked logo on our Community Partner page
- Membership card entitling you to 10% off all year at The Village Square restaurants
- Invitations for you and your guests to all pre “Dinner at the Square” speaker receptions hosted by The Village Square Board of Directors
- Threads of a Nation bumper sticker for all new community partners or upon request for renewing partners
- Donation is tax deductible as The Village Square is a 501c3 organization